FXL Ireland are delighted to be able to offer you and your business a chance to take part in the accredited, funded and internationally recognised “WorldHost” Customer Service training
Some thoughts on Customer Service:
The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary. ?(Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart) or….
Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game. ?
Some Facts on Customers and the effect of service
- 97% of unhappy customers never tell your business
- An unhappy customer tells at least 10 other people about their experience
- For every complaint received, approximately 26 have similar complaints
- It takes on average 5 times more money to attract a new customer on average, than keep an existing customer
The 7 Benefits of this training to your business:
What is in the 2 days?
- Aligns all of your staff with an internationally recognised, quality assured customer service standard, and clearly places responsibility for customer service on everyone
- Ensures your staff are aware of the importance to your business of excellent customer service and motivated to deliver excellent service
- Shows your staff you are interested in their development
- Your customers will notice a difference and be more willing to come back to you
- Your business receives an industry recognised customer accreditation (think Investors in People, Hotel Star ratings, Bridgestone)
- You will be able to challenge your people better when customer service standards are not what they should be
- It will help drive and sustain your business and so drive your profitability
The programmes are fully facilitated, with real life examples, (no death by PowerPoint here!)
Day 1: Principles of Customer Service
- Welcoming People Skills
- Creating a positive first impression
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Communication Skills
- Identifying customer needs
- Topics to avoid
- Personalised key commitments
Day 2: Ambassador workshop
- Familiarisation Tour (FAM tour)
- Demonstrating a warm welcome
- Local resources
- Ambassador resources
- The “Pride factor”
- Leaving lasting impressions
Who is eligible?
What do Businesses say about it?
All businesses, which have customers, will benefit from putting their people through this training.
DEL provides a bursary for this training for any organisation with less than 250 people in its workforce. The employer needs to pay in advance £20 per person attending
- WH has meant we are confident our customers are welcomed properly and professionally. It has driven up our customer satisfaction survey scores (Jennifer McKeever: Airporter)
- It is an accreditation the businesses on the Lisburn Road can really benefit from (Peter Carrington: Lisburn Road Business Association)
- It gives our team members the confidence to deliver customer service the way we want it delivered (Amanda Stewart: The Streat)
For further information or to book places please contact our offices or book onto any of the dates set aside for open courses in the “Events” section of our website